Tuesday, September 3, 2013



I am writing to let you all know, that i am loving my new area! We are wokring really hard in the form of reactivation. The real work is to pretty much train the members that they should be reactiviating not us, so in the future we can be an assstant not the only people visiting. but we cant blame them, because the oldest member here has been aconvert for 4 years, and the other who has had 30 years was inactive for 25 years of that 30... BUT thats just in my area. we are working hard and loving it so much. Our neighbors are amazing and help in everything they can. honestly. we are also teaching two of the young men and their families who live in the same apartment complex as us! They are super excited and really interested in reading the book of mormon.

The only problem is the onlymusic wants to listen to is every hymn on bag pipe... i just remember the birthdays when moms friend would shw up in front of my door and start playing his bag pipe to wake me up. and its not bag pipe with anything else, like interesting irish music. JUST bag pipe...

Well i am loving my area, my mission president is one of the best men i hve ever met in my life, and im happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment