Tuesday, September 24, 2013

so this time has been so amazing serving here in Honduras. the heat is killing me, but its awesome! SO i am super excited right now though because our area is a little way from the church and everyone has some hard times getting to the meetings, but our ward has been working hard on being able to rent a bus to help all the members and investigators make it to general conference which i cant believe is here in TWO WEEKS!! im excited because of the amazing chance i will be having...

Well this week has been amazing because i have been seeing a bunch of old friends that i have known from different areas, and they have been so excited to tell us about how they are still going or how they got baptized or how someone else has been. the best part is feeling like alma did in alma 17:1
I "did rejoice exceedingly to see my brethren; and what added more to my joy, they were still my brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God."

Also me and my companion are getting along alot better. he had been having a really hard time adjusting to the mission but has been talking to our leaders and calming down and we have been working hard.

I am in love with this mission and enjoying every second of this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment