Tuesday, August 27, 2013

just so you guys can see my mission to this point, i am sending this little map of my jounries in the wonderful country!




So i came to this area knowing nobody. My companion didnt know anybody either. We are opening an area!!! So its actually part of a ward that has two missionaries already, but we are working to divide the ward in this year! Im not sure when because i havent had too much communication with the bishop BUT i have had a bunch of support of the ward. We are already working that when we divide it will be a ward right away. We have the people we have the area, we just need to do it! our first purpose is to find the men who could be the leaders. Bishop, elders quorum president, ward mission leader young mens president and the such. We have a bunch of the women who could be leaders here in our area. The best part of this area is its stuck with my last area! Literally! In december when the chapal of my last area is completed ill start attending church in my last area!

Other cool news, is in this mission they sent three peruvians to start working here! My companion is actually a very new young man who just completed his 18th birthday. ya... im five years older. i was in kindergarten when this kid was born XD but he works hard and uis very mature for his age which kind of helps the balance of my immaturity with my age XD BUT he is an elder Velasquez, and is an amazing elder always trying to be better everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment