Tuesday, August 20, 2013



Ok so this is actually my last week in dos caminos... i am getting sent somewhere else in two days, but i am so excited to be seeing new places and getting out of where i am! not anything bad about here, i just know that i cant really do anymore good here... BUT i know i was here on purpose. These past three weeks, i was able to help a wonderful lady named ana refind the church learn and be baptized, all on her own. she felt the drive and she felt the need to learn everything. she was an amazing blessing for me, and she will always be close. the first convert that gave me a tie because she was so happy.
 
Also me burning my pants of completeing my 18th birthday, in months that is. Its been insane, and i am so exctied not because im close to finishing the mission, but i am getting to the point where i can just worry less and work more. less worrying if ill say something wrong or go something wrong, because i have seen that the lord directs me. he knows the best and i have learned to depend (on something about skirts) on the lord!
 
I also am happy to know some amazing people here like our ward mission leader and another missionary that lives in the same house as me!









No comments:

Post a Comment