Monday, April 2, 2012

Hola!
Esta semana fue muy bueno y muchas cosas pasaron!! Ok so I LIED!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SINGING THE SATURDAY AFTERNOON CONFERENCE!!!! SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!! 2 oclock mountain standard time on saturday! I hope all that were planning to watch can still watch this time as well, and if not it is on LDS .org AFTER it airs at 2 so its all good do not worry :) so some amazing stuff has happened this week, but i cant remember all of it... ME and elder Goddard are growing closer and closer as always and just learning how to teach together SO well!! I have two great teachers that have been helping me alot in my time here and they have been huge blessings! I wont be able to write too much because I had practice this morning that delayed my P- Day activieties by an hour and a half and got clogged doing laundry and so forth...
Practice has been amazing! we have been having to be getting up and extra half hour earlier which is tough for me already! But it has been worth it to prepare (as the choir director says in his very deep manly bass voice) These great wonderful praises of Zion! We are singing some pieces that have honestly touched me EVERY time we practice...
The weather has been great out here and the trees are blooming and they are gorgeous! It is getting a bit warmer and every time i ever think of complaining i think of how the week we get to Honduras will be the 2nd hottest week of the year... Yay... No easing into the heat... Just hit us with the worst! My English is getting awful... I can barely think of some words in english like true, or please, gospel, sin, love... Its so weird... oh! and endure! I keep thinking of Perserve... Endur is perserverar... Well I am doing fine and i am loving these last 2 weeks i have here and i cant belive how fast this past week has been while still not even remembering the last time i wrote on a computer... Its weird... It flys by but its is seeming like eternity at the same time! Also, Andrej Pulver. Send me a dang letter so i can get your dang address!!!!
Con mucho amor,
Elder Timothy Todd Donald DeGriselles

No comments:

Post a Comment