Friday, April 6, 2012

Hola!
So this email will be shorter because i need to save some of my 30 minutes so i can write later today if i get my travel plans! IM LEAVING THE CONUTRY IN LESS THEN TEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Man i am excited! I cant believe they want to throw me into another country already. We have been working hard and trying to speak spanish but we just forget sometimes and we know its going to be worse when we get to Honduras and NOBODY speaks english... yay... BUT it will be good because then i absolutly WILL know spanish! Also thank you all so much for watching the MTC sing! It was seriously such an amazing experience to be there, and be seriously less than 100 feet from the prophet of God! I seriously can't explain the spirit there... Woo! Ok so this week me and companion are seriously working so well together its kind of a bummer we wont be working more together in two weeks... RIGHT when we got the hang of each other and our teaching styles we have to leave. Well we still dont know if i am leaving with my district (which would be smart...) or by myself (which isnt smart...) but which ever i go i know it would be alright no matter what :) Well I have actually been collecting as bunch of free ties for my friend Shiloh's project of an ugly tie skirt so thats been fun!
Well family... I really do love you all, este tiempo en la CCM fue muy rapido y yo no se como, pero extrañare esta lugar. (i think thats place) Pero mi meastra fue en su mision en honduras, y ella dijo no es mal y yo se que lo sera un gran experiencia para mi. Yo tengo mucho animo por esta tiempo que puedo dar a la gente de Honduras y el Señor!
Con mucho amor,
Su Elder DeGriselles

No comments:

Post a Comment