Saturday, March 24, 2012

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Howdy folks!
ok 3 big things!
1) I AM SINGING IN GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!! IN THE CONFERENCE CENTER!!! FOR (i think) SUNDAY AFTER NOON SESSION!!! Its on sunday the 1st of april at 1 california and washington, 2 utah and colorado 4 on the east coast for you in michigan and georgia!!! Man this is exciting! we cant even tell you what we are singing but the pieces are amazing... We practice every morning, except saturday and today, and twice on tuesday and man... I am just so excited! Even if you arent a member, you should watch this session to AT least see me! (You can watch it on LDS.org, and it is really easy to do...)
2) i am NOT the district leader WOO!!! XD i am having enough trouble watching myself, i would hate watching everyone else... BUT the new district leader is a great guy named Elder Elggren, and its funny because he keeps forgetting he has new responsibilities and asked if he could talk with me as soon as possible. HE didnt really understand why i was terrified...
3) I dont know if i can live in my room any more.... None of my roommates Liked toy story 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!! I dont know what to do... I cant even show it to them and show them the errors of their ways!!!
Well, this week has been pretty impressive, because we have been just trucking as a district and getting closer and closer, and we are great group of Elders! I have been realizing some stuff that i have been here for over 5 weeks... doesnt feel that way, and my spanish is improving, mostly because we are only supposed to speak in spanish except while in the gymnasiom and dorm. its tough to remember but our spanish has been improving tons so i cant really complain at all... Also i think i told everyone about the star stickers on the roof of our dorm room? well someone told them about them and they want us to take the stars down... before we leave so we can keep them up for now but still... come on... LAME... they are awesome and pretty and... OH me and my companion had a an epiphany! WE GET TO SEE WHOLE NEW CONSTELLATIONS!!!!!!! man that is going to be awesome... One of our teachers had to quit to focus on school and plan for his new wedding that he asked his girlfriend to do last week, and i am super stoked for him! the only problem is that we have to start 'teaching' a new 'investigator' again. Also i am pretty stoked that i am now saying y instead of and more easily and the same with pero for but and the por and para conundrum that confuses me but i am figuring it out... Well... I think thats all i have time for today folks! I love you so much and hasta ver!
Elder Timothy Todd Donald DeGriselles
something about lizards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment