Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alright!!! So this email WILLbe short i amsorry, but this computer is hating me ALOT... So this week we were teaching our"investigator" and meand Elder Goddard were able to have a "full" conversation with him! Its crazy howmuch my spanish has been progressing and growing this past few weeks! I am able to make sentances (very slowly) about what i want to say in spanish! We have some new elders and sisters,and so far they seem pretty cool and good additions to our zone! Onmonday we are losing 8more so we will be at half our size from when i got here... It will be super uber strange BUT what can i say, they are all good guys. OH!!! before i forget! my finger is fine and almost completely healed, mycold is gone, and i still am getting shin splints... I cut my finger by reaching into my shower bag and the razer was upside down and the tipof my finger was just... gone... pretty awesome eh?? not as awesome as it getting cut off as punishment or accidently biting it off but hey... its the best i can do... well mytime is upon this frustrating thing of death... I love youall so much and thank you for all your support andlove!
Elder DeGriselles

No comments:

Post a Comment