Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ok so I got a nice CHange this past week into the area by my very first area of San Jorge, and im in a place called Dos Caminos which is two paths or two roads. Its a good area that i love, even though my branch president is NUTS! like super crazy. We are having some fun with trying crazy new things that havent been done. The part that i am loving is remembering how hard it was for me when i first got here, cuz i am now with a very Green Gringo from Utah, which isnt my kid(or im not training him) but i am his second comp. He is a funny kid, and makes me appreciate more the greatness of this country. Also i am busting out some good spanish! I mean its weird to think that i kind of spek good spanish, but i am trusted to be teaching someone else spanish so... we will see how that goes! This past week we were just trying to get new ways to have people to feel the spirit stronger in our lessons and come to church just to see. this week we saw 10 new people who have never gone! it was great!


just to make you all know what i eat and can now MAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment