Tuesday, July 9, 2013

the weeklyletter!

This week was a pretty amazing week! i found out some great news about some families here in my area, and one family from an area that i helped be married and baptized last February. They are doing great and sent me a beautiful letter about how every week has been difficult but they keep growing there wonderful testimony. he is working hard in the church and both are being great leaders. I am happy to see how great this work can be. Also i am happy to say that me and my campanio Elder dean, are doing some amazing work here! right now we are waiting a call from our leaders to see if we get changed or we stay together six weeks more. I am sorry that i dont have much more thoughts, except i know this is the work of the lord, that no matter what, this isnt in my head, but God knows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment