Tuesday, April 16, 2013


The weekly email of how awesome this week was! so more then anything i want you to all know how awesome honduras is. i sweat so much that people could see both my shirts yesterday, but i love it. i was able to see the baptisms of 4 young men, every single one who was shown to me by a friend. It was great to see how great the people have been helping the missionary work here. I know sometimes its hard to do, but its worth it. I also want to tell any of my non member friends, im sorry i was never the BEST example of what a mormon really is. i do invite you to LEARN about what it really means. i mean, i dont ask you to change everything in your life or anything, but i could hope that people can learn to be better informed what we really believe, because as everyone tells us here, they have NO CLUE what we believe. Just to let you all know, we do NOT EAT BABIES!! ya, two people told me that this wek... weird huh. well right now i am actually with my new companion Elder PAssey from Idaho! he is a super weird guy, but i have finally had the time to let out MY weird so we just are getting on weird new levels of trouble XD WELL since it is my birthday soon, i want to let you all know, i am actually thinking of making myself a cake. im thinking a lime flavored frosting... any ideas from the family?

No comments:

Post a Comment