Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ok so ive been pretty awesome here! me and my comp, are working hard, and having the time of our life!right now we are planning a tournament with the young men, of futbol, and we of course are making it missionary approved, that they can bring their friends so we can find young men who are willing to listen to us and they are pretty excited to help us as well! ALso here are the picture from a long time all together XD we went to these big waterfalls and played frisbee and had alot of fun.  ANd a demon spider that is still alive... its huge. also there are pics of the mini that was with me for a week. he was super tired and excited to be helping us out. he is SUPER excited to be serving soon. also three generations of missionaries!! my dad, and my kid!
















No comments:

Post a Comment