Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Alright so here goes the week of thanksgiving! Today to explain the
pictures, we climbed a big mountain to where there is a huge Coca Cola
sign. We hiked alot and had alot of fun with the young men and women
of this awesome ward! i know that all of you will be loving your
turkey and pumpkin pie, while i have talked to people and most dont
even know WHAT a pumpkin is, (calebasa) BUT i will enjoy it none the
less. I have been great and i want to add the things i am thankful
for. First, my wonderful parents who put up with my crazy shinanigans,
my sibligs who helped teach me said crazy shinanigans, and mostly por
this time that i have to serve in Honduras. This time has flown by way
too fast for me, and really has helped me grow almost every day. I
hate being THAT GUY, but here is a time that i never thought would
come, but here i am. I am so grateful to meet these people, live here
during this time, and watch these men and women and children change
their lives and trying to be the bext they can be. I know some of you
wont agree with me, but that doesnt make this statement any less real.
God has called me to this place at this time. I have so much evidence
that if i shared all of it, you would all be bored and put tl,dr and
still not believe me, because as i have found evidence, comes and
goes. We had evidence that the world was flat, gravity was crazy,
aliens made the crop circles and all other tom foolery. Evidence
doesnt mean anything until WE put authority behind it. Its not until
we test it, and see for ourselves the difference of before and after.
I have seen too many lives change, felt too many things, to ever want
to deny this gospel that i preach to the world. If i do, i will be
ashamed for all time and eternity, and i know if i keep it up as i do
now, i will never deny it. I love this Gospel, this church which is
the only church that hasnt been founded by man, and most of all i love
Jesus Christ who died, so i could be clean, and lived again after two
days so i can one day live again. "The soul shall be restored to the
body, and the body to the soul; yea, and every limb and joint shall be
restored to its body; yea, even a hair of the head shall not be lost;
but all things shall be restored to their proper and perfect frame."
Alma 40:23 i know what i say is true here and i am thankful for HOW i
know. I knelt in prayer, and i asked of God if it is true. Thats how i
will end this week. That you can know its true too. Just pray to know
if what i have said is true and if you listen, and are willing to act
on the response, you will have your answer.





No comments:

Post a Comment