Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Well everybody this week was a very strange week. I am here in the Ward Las Brisas in the main city of San Pedro Sula.  http://wikimapia.org/16733169/es/Las-Brisas i know this map wont really show much of my area but its a great area! Its called the breezes for a reason, so i am not dying of heat everyday, so i cant really complain about the heat! I live in a TINY house! the pictures i sent last week of the room? the other door leads outside or into the bathroom. I love where we live because right now, its super private and secure. Mostly because we live on the third floor. This is good because again, a huge breeze runs through our area. We are having some times finding people who are willing to talk to us right now, which is because there are alot of people that work everywhere but here so we havent really run into a family to teach, but we are working. I am having some fun learning alot of spanish, because thats all my companion speaks. My companion is actually from Guatamala, the north part of the country, and he is actually almost done! He is going to finish his mission in exactly 2 months, so i am pretty excited that i can be part of that! He is a great mission that knows a whole ton of alot. Its so far been great and i know it will be even better with the time set up now! I know this doesnt have much info info about our day to day, we have not been doing much more than FINDING so thats what i talked about this week! I love you all and i hope all is well with you!

I totally forgot to mention the craziness of my friday! im not going to mention why but on friday i found myself in a trio for a day so we could help an elder in a tough spot, but because of that i went with my companion on bauptismal interviews, and... something awesome happened!! I met my first monkey!!!!! They are actually pretty cool, and this one was very tame. He did have a weird hatred for the kittens and grabbed and chucked them long distances when he could. This monkey was tiny, weird and actually didnt have thumbs. I thought they all did... Also the tail was cool! the underside was actually kind of like a palm of the hand, the leather type of skin and all that. but that monkey was actually able to pick up those kittens with its tail! i then spent 15 minutes trying to save all of these kittens and keep them out of reach of this monkey. But... still, those cats werent the smartest i have ever seen... they just kept coming back for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment