Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OK so first. that pile of dirt in that picture? its from INSIDE one of my shoes. only one. Not where the foot goes but inbewteen the sole and the shoe... ya... thats ATON of dirt! Also my companion being weird, my zone, and my mexican "boyfriend." We taught him english and he like using the phrase "i am your boyfriend" cuz it sounds hilarious with his accent... BUT This week has been alotof hard work. We are preparing a wedding for the 29th and have been having to try and send for their  papers, walking to the far reaches of ourarea, and having people who have member family ask us where oyr church is so they can start coming in the bus randomly. We have been having some problemsbecause it is a small town and every hears about everyone elses business,so we had a problemwith oneof the leaders, and we had to play damage conrol of ahuge ton of fake rumors that spread like wildfire. which is surprising cuz half the members dont have phones... BUT everything is great,me and my comp are getting along great and we have abaptism up and ready for this weekend! we have a bunch of support from our branch and i have been loving it!






No comments:

Post a Comment