Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ok so... Last week i was in a tiny colony called san jorge in a city called Cofradia. since wednesday i have been in a VERY small colony called La jutosa http://www.maplandia.com/honduras/cortes/choloma/la-jutosa/ it has a name on the map so it cant be TOO small but our area is small compared to my last area. My last area had SO much in it, but now i am in just a single colonia and so far it is pretty amazing! i am in the mountains again, so again no actual roads anywhere but here? the roads are nice little cow roads XD and some main roads... I am so lost 90% of the time, which doesnt help that my comp has only been in the area for 2 weeks more than me. SO... the area was pretty much white washed... Not a bad branch. we only had 30 people in church, but they were some amazing people. We have our work cut out for us, but i could not see any other way that God could have gotten me here. If i hadnt had trouble with my last comp, someone else would have been change here. The younger companion that was here before me, had a young lady who decided to get REALLY interested in him so they decided he better get out of there before she tried something bad. But i am supposed to be here. I know that. I am super safe right now, and i really do love my new zone. It is weird and sad how i left my first area, and i really wasnt too happy about it, but its how i needed to get here. 

I sent some pictures and they are mostly of the wild life in my old house that we found at different times. I will be taking pictures of my new house and showing how much better it is then our old place! We actually have a shower and bathroom INSIDE!!! a miracle right?? But anyway we are way up in the mountais so my favorite part of our area? is looking up and seeing all the amazing stars that i have never seen before. i am not sure which half i have never seen but they are still gorgeous... and there are some huge lizards that i still wished i could have brought my camera for!

Well that is all for this week. until next folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment